This tutorial will cover the 'Trends' indicator.
Displays the trends and the price and percent difference since the beginning of latest trend.
SET the 'Alert'.
• Summary: Triggers once per bar, only at the END of each bar.
• All Up/Down: Triggers the moment the price crosses over or under the zero line, at the END of the bar.
• Summary+All Up/Down: Both options.
CREATE the Alert.
1. Select your preferred time frame before creating the alert.
2. Next, move your mouse over the 'Trends' title and click on 'More' options ('3 dots' icon) (OR right-click any line displayed in 'Trends') and select 'Add Alert on Trends'.
3. In 'Condition', select 'Trends' and 'Any alert() function call' (which means: Use the alert(s) already SET in 'Trends').
4. Lastly, choose the 'Expiration time' and the 'Alert actions'. Name the alert (short description) and click on 'Create'.