This tutorial will cover how to use the 'Technicals' indicator.
Add the 'Technicals' indicator to your chart.
The indicator 'Technicals' (as for 'Technical Analysis') is composed of 28 indicators. (The right scale goes from -28 to 28. The center line is 0. 28 means that all 28 indicators are going up . -28 means means that all 28 indicators are going down. 0 would mean that 14 are going up and 14 are going down.
User-friendly as always:
• - Blue = More indicators are going up.
- Higher the blue goes = More indicators agreeing in an upward direction.
• Red = More indicators are going down.
- Lower the red goes = More indicators agreeing in a downward direction.
• Brighter colours = Vast majority of indicators agreeing in the same direction.
• No colour = No specific direction.
• White line = Weakness/Pullback/Equilibrium.
There are many different settings available.
'All' and 'Pack 2' are set as default.
Switch the Mode from 'Pack 1' to 'Pack 2', 'Pack 3' and 'Pack 4':
18 indicators out of the total 28 composing the 'Technicals' indicator can be monitored individually!
You can choose to set the mode to 'None'.
And look at each 'Add-on' layer available.
You can add the market's 'Full or Partial Density'.
You can add our equalizer.
Now, return to the default mode 'All' to allow 'Technicals' to use all the 28 indicators integrated. And choose your preferred 'Add-on' layer.
You can turn off 'Gradient' and the colours will turn to Solid.
You can hide the 'Line'.
Close the 'Technicals' indicator. We'll look at another indicator of the suite.