This tutorial will cover the 'Steepness' indicator.
Add the 'Steepness' indicator to your chart. Will display by default at the bottom of the screen.
• The thicker is the line, the steeper is the market.
• White line = Flat market.
• Background Paint: More vivid is the colour, steeper and stronger is the movement.
• Technical Analysis. (Ex: Up/Down, Strong Uptrend/Downtrend, Pulling Back Up/Down, Retracement, Flat).
Check the box 'Paint Background' and select the 'Black' background.
SET the Alert.
Summary Alert: Provides a summary at the end of each bar (Steepness, Background Paint Color, Direction and/or PullBack and/or Retracement and/or Flat.
Steepness Alert: Alerts at every steepness change.
Flat Alert: Alerts at the beginning and end of a flat (white line) market.
Background Paint Alert:
• All: Alerts on All colour change (Neutral, 25% Blue, 50% Blue, 75% Blue, 100% Blue, 25% Red, 50% Red, 75% Red, 100% Red).
• Blue/Red: Alerts only when the colour changes from any Blue to any Red (OR vice versa, from Red to Blue). Ex: From 25% Blue to 75% Blue will NOT trigger an alert.
CREATE the Alert.
1. Select your preferred time frame before creating the alert.
2. Next, move your mouse over the 'Steepness' title and click on 'More' options ('3 dots' icon) (OR right-click any line displayed in 'Steepness') and select 'Add Alert on Steepness'.
3. In 'Condition', select 'Steepness' and 'Any alert() function call' (which means: Use the alert(s) already SET in 'Steepness').
4. Lastly, choose the 'Expiration time' and the 'Alert actions'. Name the alert (short description) and click on 'Create'.